angels cry | Teen Ink

angels cry

By billlover420 GOLD, Justin, Texas
billlover420 GOLD, Justin, Texas

Boy, when you're dead, they really fix you up. I hope to hell when I do die somebody has sense enough to just dump me in the river or something. Anything except sticking me in a goddam cemetery.  People coming and putting a bunch of flowers on your stomach on Sunday, and all that crap. Who wants flowers when you're dead? Nobody. ~J.D. Salinger,The Catcher in the Rye,

your crys pierce my lungs,how can i let you hold all your fates put your fates on me i'll hold them for i love you
i can't see a angel cry because then if you cry for your a angel then how are we really strong?
a angel crys and my pain drowns me because i don't want you to feel the pain. i would take all of your pain away in a blink of a eye just to see you smile . put your trust in me,give me your life i'll take the pain and ill keep it just so i can see oyu breathe again
no angel should have to be kept in darkness if the chaos among us. you deserve to be happy and ill take the pain
i wanna see you smile that amazeng smile

i was inspired to write this by the girl i love angel shes my world and i wrote this for her when she was feeling down.

billlover420 GOLD, Justin, Texas

thank you :)

Dontcloseyoureyes PLATINUM, San Tan Valley, Arizona

" Someday i will find someone and realize why it never worked with anyone else."

nice work! keep it up!