The Person she is.. The Person she was... | Teen Ink

The Person she is.. The Person she was...

By AMCLRIDCA PLATINUM, CDA, Idaho
AMCLRIDCA PLATINUM, CDA, Idaho

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take... but by the moments that take your breath away.

She has lost her way, in this endless maze we call life. She tried and tried to keep up with the crowds, and lost all her light.

Now she is shrouded in darkness, and has no way to see which way she should go, to make her way back.

She is wandering forever, in a sea of fallen people. These people cannot see where they are going either.

She follows them blindly, knowing that they are wrong. She would rather follow them, than be all alone.

So she follows the large, mindless crowd, just as blind as they are.

She does not see the cliff ahead, or the water that sits under.

She follows, and she follows, right over the edge... She followed for so long that the person she was is now dead.

Now she leads new mindless people into the dark, and over the cliff that brought her own destruction. If you asked her yesterday,, if she thought this would be her she would have said...No way.

But now she will deny it, the fact that she has changed. Her morales flew out the window, and she will never be the same.

People get so lost sometimes in what other people think of how other people feel, that they loose themselves in the process..Be careful who you hang out with, because they could be your downfall, and you might not even realize it.

Hey love! :P lol It's cass, i freaking love this poem! Keep writing your an amazing poet!