She... | Teen Ink

She...

By socrprncss12 SILVER, Weslaco, Texas
socrprncss12 SILVER, Weslaco, Texas

With God, Anything is Possible

She wakes up to prepare herself for a new day. She gets ready for the oncoming obstacle called school that most teenagers must attend but have the choice of not attending. She arrives and secures herself in the area with her acquaintances. She hears the bell and reports to the class she takes just to see time fly. She goes through the motions as every student does with feeling of determination, desire, and dedication. She takes a break with food. She gossips about school and the latest news. She waits patiently for the bell to ring. She heads off to her last classes before she can depart home. She hears the alarm signaling the end of an educated day. She anticipates the arrival of her father. She jumps into the car toward her destination. She arrives home and heads to her room. She takes out the homework left undone and finishes what is incomplete. She showers to cleanse her body of the worries. She lies in bed to go off. She lives through the days with struggle, accomplish, and qualify. She dreams of a utopia. She shelters in a mansion with loved ones. She cares for children and a husband. She works as the best-selling author of romance novels. She enjoys the successful life. She loves the days as they pass. She blesses every goal she has pursued and accomplished. She prays to God for the ones she loves so dearly. She hears the alarm. She wakes up to prepare herself for a new day.

I wrote this article for a small newspaper thing about myself dealing with life in the future.