Where Are You? | Teen Ink

Where Are You?

By AngelBaby94 GOLD, Kingston, Tennessee
AngelBaby94 GOLD, Kingston, Tennessee

An Eye For An Eye Will Only Make The World Blind

Music was my refuge. I could crawl into the space between the notes and curl my back to loneliness.- Maya Angelou

Words mean more than what is set down on paper. It takes the human voice to infuse them with deeper meaning. Maya Angelou

I Stare Up At The Graveyard So Long That I Can See My Rapid Pulse In My Eyes. My Mind Ventures To The Night That It All Happened. I Remember The Trees Swaying Quietly Around Us. Our Bodies On The Wet Earth. You Saw The Scars And Kissed Them All. Eveything Was Perfect. Our Hearts Beat In Unison, Our Breathing Became One, And Neither Of Us Really Noticed The Wind Whipping Around Our Bodies. I Feel Your Arms Around Me. Your Eyes Peirce Through Mine With Precision. I Feel You Everywhere. Your All I See, All I Need. I Hunger For More. Please Don't Let This Night End. I'm Not Ready For It To, But I Know That It Has To. When I Go Home, I'm In Auto Piolet While My Mind Is Still At The Gravyard. My Mind Is Still There. I'm Still In Auto Piolet. I'm Still Wanting You Here. I Want To Feel Your Warm Embrace Around Me Once Again. I Need You To Shelter Me From All This. Please Help Me Dry My Stale Tears. You Promised You'd Always Be Here For Me, So I Ask. Where Are You?

I Wrote This A While Back About My Ex Boyfriend. Please Comment.

AngelBaby94 GOLD, Kingston, Tennessee

Thank You So Much For All Your Comments.

lildutchgurl BRONZE, Hillsborough, California
so good and eerie! i loved it and the imagery and cadence