Just Let Go... | Teen Ink

Just Let Go...

By AngelBaby94 GOLD, Kingston, Tennessee
AngelBaby94 GOLD, Kingston, Tennessee

An Eye For An Eye Will Only Make The World Blind

Music was my refuge. I could crawl into the space between the notes and curl my back to loneliness.- Maya Angelou

Words mean more than what is set down on paper. It takes the human voice to infuse them with deeper meaning. Maya Angelou

Look Upon Me With Love, Not Lust. Your Lustful Looks Burn Through Me, And Leave Wounds Unhealed. Hold Me Close, Gaze Into My Eyes With The Softness Of A Lingering Love. You Needn't Grab At Me Hastily And Crush Me Into You. A Tender Kiss Can Have The Same Passion As The Kisses That Cause Our Lips To Break. Caress My Body With Gentle Hands. You Do Neither A Favor When You Claw And Galge With Tainted Hands. I Love You Now, So I'll Love You Later When Our Sweet Words Of Love Become Twisted Words Of Hate, Hot And Dripping With Sin. So When You Think Of Me Now, How Is It Like? Have I Hurt You With My Careless Words Again? Singed The Vines So They Can't Grow? A Plant Once Thriving And Beautiful, Now Dead And Ashy. I Think It's Time For Me To Just Let Go...

sparkofheart GOLD, Plymouth, Minnesota

"Always" - Severus Snape

wow. that was so amazing! fantastic job! i loved your powerful words and imagery... nice work :)