This is only if | Teen Ink

This is only if

April 20, 2010
By brittany curths SILVER, Hubbard, Oregon
brittany curths SILVER, Hubbard, Oregon
6 articles 0 photos 0 comments

if you can see the tears i made , if you can hear me scream your name , if you were here then why aren't you now , maybe it i just don't understand how , if you say you love me i hope its true , if there was only one person in the world i need , i hope you know that persons you , if you see the tears on my cheek going down fast , its just my other way saying i hope we last , i wish my feelings meant something to you , and when you say something i hope you fallow through , you say stuff that really does hurt me , when you are the one that's suppose to protect me , your almost 16 and its time to show , that I'm not just your girlfriend or a joke , i really do love you and i don't want this to end but if you cant step up and change we can only be friends , so here we are again left with an if so if you really do love me as much as you say you do don't act like somebody else just be you.


The author's comments:
i am almost 14 and my boyfriend is 15 we have the same birthday July 11th , we have been dating for exactly 1 year and 2 months and we are having a little bit of problems so this is why i wrote this poem.