The greatest man now laid to rest. | Teen Ink

The greatest man now laid to rest.

By forbiddenxwords SILVER, Van Nuys, California
forbiddenxwords SILVER, Van Nuys, California

"Fear will never overcome you, if your will to succeed is strong enough" From "The greatest salesman"

It’s too late to show how much I love you so. Deep within my breast my heart and love is laid to rest. Amber alert for my heart, it has turned dark and in my chest is o’ so cold. Do you know what I would’ve done just to hold you close? There’s something I want you to know. Like how sorry I am that I didn’t call you. I wanted to see you, but it was too late. I had you on my mind just to find out you died. Were going to be okay, but were going to miss you while you’re gon’ away. Just so you know, were going to meet again one day. Until then you’re laid to rest. No more pain uncle. No more Hate uncle. Just close your eyes please don’t open them until it’s my time.

p.s. I love you, Granny said you were just sleeping, when you wake, there’s a big hug waiting for you

LOVE always,

Jaymes c.

I lost my uncle over the weekend. I cried for at least two hours. I know others will feel my pain. But will you please let me wallow in my grief? Much love to you all :)