I cant breath | Teen Ink

I cant breath

By AlexusWhite GOLD, Greeley, Colorado
AlexusWhite GOLD, Greeley, Colorado

One of the funniest things about life is crying, it's suppose to be a sad feeling that you get when it happens. But then after you're done crying you feel like you have had someone come buy you and take you weight off your shoulders, so smile now.

I cant breath I cant stop crying I just think and talk about one thing, you I need you to survive I cant love, live or smile my real smile with out you. Please just come back to me I need you I can’t live there is no point so please just come back to me and tell me you love me and want me to keep for ever like you always did. If I had just one wish I would wish you would stay with me for ever. But like you told me good things never last and sadness dose. I will just give in and live my life out in tears and hate? No I will try and stay strong and life with you in my heart but you know me I hate letting go of you. I just want you with me and talking to me and telling me to come over and see you. All this hurts to think about but helps me remember all the times you tried and be funny and make me laugh and smile. I can’t help but to cry about the night you told me you where moving and I will never see you again. But even if I need to travel a million miles I will just to find you and be with you and to be happy and smiling again.