Crying over you | Teen Ink

Crying over you

By adristar96 SILVER, Miami, Florida
adristar96 SILVER, Miami, Florida

Life is like a box of chocolate, You'll never know what your gonna get. :) Forest Gump

I cry myself to sleep knowing you won't come back to me. I walk alone in the rain wishing you didn't have to leave. I reminisce the days we sat on your porch laughing at our stupidity, and our first kiss under the moonlight sky, when you held me in your arms whispering your first I love you.

I cry to myself as i remember the day they took you away from me. You said you'll come back for me but you never got the chance. I wait here on the porch reminiscing the memories, before you left me for the heavens.

I remember the first time I read the letter crying hysterically thinking it was all a joke knowing you'd come back. I realized it was the truth when the war was over and you never came for me. Asking myself Why oh why god did you take him away from me.

I sit here all alone wishing I could see you again. I've cried and cried after receiving the letter and I'll keep on crying for the years to come. Knowing I can't live without you, I sit on the porch rotting till I meet you in heaven and for the first time in years I'll smile and tell you oh how much I love you.

Kristy_loves_Keats PLATINUM, Arvada, Colorado
this was good i didnt .... feel it and i had to force my self to finish reading this. but keep trying it just my opinon. and like i said on your other poem i cant make you do anything but i did enjoy your work its just not pulling me in.

AMJaeh DIAMOND said...
AMJaeh DIAMOND, Gallatin, Tennessee

you don't have to understand the language to know its Poetik written Muzyk~PoetikMuzyk
Not Everything is ours to keep, no matter how hard we had to fight for it~PoetikMuzyk
‎"The face of my enemy only frightens me when I see how much it resembles mine"
- Stanislaw J. Lec

a few neurons can make us all a morons dont you think?

thanks...yea ill try to do that on my free time

adristar96 SILVER, Miami, Florida

lol thanks :) I love your creations too. I would really appreciate it if you look at my story. Its kinda long but i want ppl to tell me how it is

AMJaeh DIAMOND said...
AMJaeh DIAMOND, Gallatin, Tennessee

- Stanislaw J. Lec

wow i agree...you were able to put the setting in my mind without many details..I REALLY ENJOYED THIS ONE

adristar96 SILVER, Miami, Florida

thanks :) i really appreciate it.

brysmarie12 PLATINUM, Neoga, Illinois

I am the author of my own life... unfortunately I'm writing in pen and can't erase my mistakes.

This is amazing, I really felt like I was there watching it all happen! This is truly amazing, keep it up!