tasting the tears... | Teen Ink

tasting the tears...

October 23, 2009
By BaBii_GhErL PLATINUM, Wasilla, Alaska
BaBii_GhErL PLATINUM, Wasilla, Alaska
27 articles 0 photos 24 comments

Favorite Quote:
Loving someone who doesnt love u is not wrong its just painful!


i taste the bitterness of the tears rolling down my cheeks
tears coming from thinking of the pictures i found of u and her, u once called ur baby boo
i dont remember u telling or mentioning about those pictures
so plz explain to me why you didnt exactly tell me about them?
looking at he pictures, make me think if it wasnt for m, you'd still have those smiles, u did with her
now that i see no smiles and i aint her t make u smile
what am i to do?
do i ket u go back to the one whols wrong for u but makes u smile or make u stay with me with no smiles but everyone wants?
say something so i can do one thing or the other
its weird how life is...
you make like hard but easy at the same time...
life is easy because i love you and life is hard because u simply dont love me!

The author's comments:
i wrote tis about my boyfriend and these pictures i found that he didnt tell me about with him and his exgirlfren...he thought i knew but i was talking about the other pictires, these pictures hurt me so bad...i think the scar it left in my heart wont ever go away...but i love my boyfriend so dearly...but when i look at these pictures i sorta feel like ima lose him to her..he said it "SHE'S JUX SOMEONE THAT I CNT EVER FORGET IN MY LIFE...ILL ALWAYS REMEMBER NO MATTER WHAT...SHE WIL ALWAYS POP UP IN MY HEAD...NO MATTER IF I HAVE SOMEONE ON MY SIDE ALREADY I CNT FORGET HER"...when he said that to me...it killed me..my heart just dropped...but i cnt do nothing if he cant forget her...if it wasnt of certain situations..im POSITIVE there wouldnt be A PnO4EvA...but i am trying not to look in the past and move on...and ill keep doing that until i succeed!