Phone Abuse | Teen Ink

Phone Abuse

June 7, 2024
By Anonymous

 ‘’I'm tired, I wanna be put down to rest. I get really tired when people use me too much and it makes me lag and freeze because that's how tired I get. Sometimes I just turn myself off so that I can get some rest. I don't wanna do NOTHING!!!! because humans waste ALL my energy everyday.’’ 

AND I just ask myself WHY use your phone so much everyday?? 

 Like I can't have a break for at least half of the day or even at night.

 For years and years the president said that all the phones were gonna have timers of how long a person can use the phone for.Basically the point in the president doing that it's because people don't listen.

 

 

                                                                 

 

2

’’I love using my phone a lot and I like texting so much because of the drama that goes on in school and also we are aware of where some fights are gonna be by communicating with each other. When I can't sleep I like using my phone to help me fall asleep by being on it. I sometimes forget to do something because I'm on my phone too much and when I realize that I need to do that important thing it's too late for me to do it and then I say I'm gonna do it the next day then I forget.


  25 Years later the president set a timer on All the phones in the whole world and you can only use it when you are gonna do something important or making calls nobody could do anything about it which is really good so the humans can stop abusing us.


The author's comments:

 Something about me is that I like using my phone a lot to text my friends.