How to be Creative | Teen Ink

How to be Creative

By Diamond_Cam BRONZE, Delafield, Wisconsin
Diamond_Cam BRONZE, Delafield, Wisconsin

How can you be creative? Although an easy question, it  should be a pretty simple answer. Sometimes it’s hard to answer this question, cause to be creative it must come from you. 

Most creative ideas that lead to failure are, “exploring to get ideas after running out,” says Trent Thurner, an expert on creativity and student who goes to Arrowhead Union High School in Hartland, Wisconsin. He got his creativity when he was a young child and kept his creativity all throughout the years, this creativity helped him with ideas and drawings. Most times searching for something to be creative can just lead you into a downward spiral of never finding something to be creative about. Though sometimes you just have to wait for it, or go search for it in a better manner, not online on the World Wide Web, but outside your home in nature itself, either it be in a neighborhood, the park, or in a social area like a store. 

There are limitless ways to be creative, first you have to come up with an idea, then envision that idea, envision it real good and then do whatever idea you have, as simple as one, two, three. So it’s up to you to find what works the most for you, because anyone can be creative, even the most uncreative of people.

this piece although not as fun to write, I did have a little fun thinking about what to do