Top Ten Foods to Eat in the Cafeteria | Teen Ink

Top Ten Foods to Eat in the Cafeteria

January 10, 2024
By Anonymous

Nashville Chicken
This is my favorite thing Arrowhead serves for lunch because it reminds me of a Chick-fil-A chicken sandwich. They do a great job making this chicken sandwich with the meat cooked well.
Nachos
Arrowhead Nachos are very good because of the chips and meat make the nachos perfect. I like it when the chips are more crunchy and not soggy.
Pepperoni Pizza
I enjoy the pizza because they do a good job and getting the cheese and crust cooked perfectly so it is not burnt.
Cheese Pizza
I get the cheese pizza when they are out of Pepperonii and their cheese pizza is very good because they cooked the dough and cheese correctly.
Orange Chicken
I like their orange chicken because it is a different type of chicken that I usually eat and it tastes good with the sauce on them.
Tacos
I like getting tacos on Tuesday because they always are serving them and they have two options for tacos. One of them is chicken tacos and the other is beef and I usually get one of each.
Italian Sub
I like the Italian Subs because they have a great portion of veggies and meat and it fills you for the day.
Mini Corn Dogs
I enjoy the mini corn dogs because they give you like 6 of them and they are good I sometimes go up to get seconds.
BBQ Pork Sandwich
I enjoy the BBQ Pork sandwich because BBQ Pork is one of my favorites food but they rarely serve this item for lunch.
Chocolate Chip Cookies
I like the cookies because they are very cheap and they taste so good because they are warm cookies with the chocolate chips melting.