Top Ten Foods to Eat in the Cafeteria | Teen Ink

Top Ten Foods to Eat in the Cafeteria

Nashville Chicken
This is my favorite thing Arrowhead serves for lunch because it reminds me of a Chick-fil-A chicken sandwich. They do a great job making this chicken sandwich with the meat cooked well.
Nachos
Arrowhead Nachos are very good because of the chips and meat make the nachos perfect. I like it when the chips are more crunchy and not soggy.
Pepperoni Pizza
I enjoy the pizza because they do a good job and getting the cheese and crust cooked perfectly so it is not burnt.
Cheese Pizza
I get the cheese pizza when they are out of Pepperonii and their cheese pizza is very good because they cooked the dough and cheese correctly.
Orange Chicken
I like their orange chicken because it is a different type of chicken that I usually eat and it tastes good with the sauce on them.
Tacos
I like getting tacos on Tuesday because they always are serving them and they have two options for tacos. One of them is chicken tacos and the other is beef and I usually get one of each.
Italian Sub
I like the Italian Subs because they have a great portion of veggies and meat and it fills you for the day.
Mini Corn Dogs
I enjoy the mini corn dogs because they give you like 6 of them and they are good I sometimes go up to get seconds.
BBQ Pork Sandwich
I enjoy the BBQ Pork sandwich because BBQ Pork is one of my favorites food but they rarely serve this item for lunch.
Chocolate Chip Cookies
I like the cookies because they are very cheap and they taste so good because they are warm cookies with the chocolate chips melting.