The Serene Music | Teen Ink

The Serene Music

By Chris35 BRONZE, Dhaka, Other
Chris35 BRONZE, Dhaka, Other
1 article 1 photo 0 comments

“We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face … we must do that which we think we cannot.” – Eleanor Roosevelt

Oh, caring and lovable Music!

Hold me tight with your winsome dreams and memories-

The dreams that will hold me firmly,

The memories that will make me alive and

trip me down in the memory lane.

Forever glow softly like a lantern in my soul,

Be nearby when I am at the top of the world or

feel blues for a day.

Always be my breath of the fresh air -

Between the winds and the waves

The sands and the shores;

Until the last hour of my days,

Oh, caring and lovable Music!

Although I am a writer who fancies writing motivational stories, I am not a poet, but sometimes when I am lonely at home, I sink deep into my realm of dreams and start writing poems in my harmony. That is the place where I can do whatever I desire, wherever I want to go. That place is filled with Melody and Harmony, Peace and Silence.

It was one tar-dark evening, and no one was at the house. The evening Sun was no longer casting its dim shadows in a long-range. Within a blink of an eye, it started showering cats and dogs, and the thunderstorm was drumming with great blue and pink sparks. As I half opened the pane, I could feel the raindrops falling gently over my skin. I enjoyed that sweet, charming scent of the shower, and for a moment, it felt like I was embracing the rain so tightly! I closed my eyes and started to sing one of my favourite songs related to rainfall. Suddenly, I was inspired to write poetry pertaining to Music about how much I care for it. I sat in front of my reading table with a warm cup of dark coffee took some paper and a pen. My vision started to go on...

Afra ELITE said...
Afra ELITE, Kandy, Other

"A writer must never be short of ideas."
-Gabriel Agreste- (Fictional character- Miraculous)

This is a beautiful poem...Keep up the good work...👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻