Drugs, Money, And Fame | Teen Ink

Drugs, Money, And Fame

October 15, 2021
By K_G_bronco SILVER, Wakarusa, Indiana
K_G_bronco SILVER, Wakarusa, Indiana
6 articles 1 photo 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
"Chop your own wood, and it will warm you twice.." Henry Ford


Why do sad rappers encourage us to do drugs and kill ourselves?


Why do normal rappers have verses that make no sense and encourage us to do drugs and get rich?


What we came on this planet when we were born is what we die with why get rich and famous you will get forgotten someday.


What’s the point in listening to mumble rappers who encourage you to hit a blunt and shoot up a school?


When you die do you want to be remembered for the good or bad?


Why does pop culture encourage us to do naive things?


Why can’t we see through the gold chains, drugs, and money to see who they really are?


They are just like us all that's different is that they got played by the system to think that they are winning by getting money and spending it senselessly on foolish things they will soon get all they have taken away from them.

Why do they matter they don’t even write their own lyrics, that's not even their voice they don’t even have all that much money.

Why does this generation focus on pop culture? It kills millions and will be more. Be the change you need to see in this generation.