The Morals Of Life We Need To Treasure | Teen Ink

The Morals Of Life We Need To Treasure

By Ela2611 PLATINUM, Vancouver, Columbia
Ela2611 PLATINUM, Vancouver, Columbia

Give the ones you love , the wings to fly roots to come by and reasons to stay …….

When we Love, We learn to Forgive.

When we Share, We learn to Give.

When we Grow to Like Ourselves, 

We learn to live.

When we have Praise, We learn to Appreciate.

When we are lonely, We are Thankful for the friends we have.

When we seem to sow the Hostility we lived in, We learn to Fight.

This is the path of life we chose, so now it's time to Learn,

Forget and most importantly to

Forgive..........

ELA

This poem is attributed to the normal emotions a human being displays. While penning down this poem. Shakespeare 's poem "Mid summers night Dream" characters were running through my mind 

TheRareBreed PLATINUM, Lambertville, Michigan

“The apple doesn't fall far from the tree." I guess that means we're just products of whoever made us and we don't have much control. The thing is, when people use that phrase, they ignore the most critical part: the falling. Within the logic of that saying, the apple falls every single time. Not falling isn't an option. So, if the apple has to fall, the most important question in my mind is what happens to it upon hitting the ground? Does it touch down with barely a scratch? Or does it smash on impact? Two vastly different fates. When you think about it, who cares about its proximity to the tree or what type of tree spawned it? What really makes all the difference, then, is how we land.”
― Val Emmich, Dear Evan Hansen

Your a gifted writer, and have piqued my interest. Ill be keeping an eye on your works. Cant wait to see whats next.

Crazywolfiegirl2 PLATINUM, Kington, Other

There is something infinitely healing in the repeated refrains of nature—the assurance that dawn comes after night, and spring after winter. —Rachel Carson

This was amazing. I have to say, I've really grown to like your work.