Ballads by teens on a variety of topics | Teen Ink

Ballad

Most recently submitted Ballads

Poetry
By Nguyenkhanh SILVER
Ho Chi Minh, Other

Merge with me, One vow We were born children, herald the innocence We made promises, sealed amongst the Great skies Crossing scorn and peril and hatred, Beyond laws and peop...
Nguyenkhanh SILVER, Ho Chi Minh, Other

“I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.”

Poetry
IvyDream7797 BRONZE, Mumbai, Other

"If the ending doesn't feel right, its just not the ending"
"It is our choices...that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”- Albus Dumbledore

Poetry
By Khadijah BRONZE
Dhahran, Other
Khadijah BRONZE, Dhahran, Other

“You must write every single day of your life. You must read dreadful dumb books and glorious books, and let them wrestle in beautiful fights inside your head, vulgar one moment, brilliant the next. You must lurk in libraries and climb the stacks like ladders to sniff books like perfumes and wear books like hats upon your crazy heads. I wish you a wrestling match with your creative muse that will last a lifetime. I wish craziness and foolishness and madness upon you. May you live with hysteria, and out of it make fine stories – science fiction or otherwise. Which finally means, may you be in love every day for the next 20,000 days. And out of that love, remake a world.”
-Ray Bradbury

Poetry
By Khadijah BRONZE
Dhahran, Other
Khadijah BRONZE, Dhahran, Other

-Ray Bradbury

Poetry
By Desi Wood BRONZE
Fort Worth, Texas
Desi Wood BRONZE, Fort Worth, Texas
Poetry
By sumer44 GOLD
Arvada, Colorado
sumer44 GOLD, Arvada, Colorado

Friends come and friends go, but a true friend sticks by you like family.

Poetry
Poetry
By zoeisdyingtolive BRONZE
Kansas City, Missouri
zoeisdyingtolive BRONZE, Kansas City, Missouri

she was a decaying flower that once bloomed beautiful.

Poetry
By ege77 SILVER
Windsor Locks, Connecticut
ege77 SILVER, Windsor Locks, Connecticut

If you're a one in a million there's 2000 Chinese people just like you