Ballads by teens on a variety of topics | Teen Ink

Ballad

Most discussed Ballads

Poetry
comments

Autumn never thought it’d be when summer was around last fall Was allocated to a sweeping month of Saturday Neighbours who come and go when everything fits into place Autumn nev...

Poetry
By Tanvi123 BRONZE
Gurgaon, Other
Tanvi123 BRONZE, Gurgaon, Other
ElisaTheDuck ELITE, Rigaud, Other

LOOK AT MY PROFILE. DO IT.

Poetry
By Katie Bieterman BRONZE
San Antonio, Texas
Katie Bieterman BRONZE, San Antonio, Texas
Poetry
By Magz13 GOLD
Kingston, New York
Magz13 GOLD, Kingston, New York

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

Poetry
By IndigoWaltz PLATINUM
Newport Beach, California
IndigoWaltz PLATINUM, Newport Beach, California

"A witty quote proves nothing"
-Voltaire

BriannaBella BRONZE, Tucson, Arizona

“This life is what you make it. No matter what, you're going to mess up sometimes, it's a universal truth. But the good part is you get to decide how you're going to mess it up. Girls will be your friends - they'll act like it anyway. But just remember, some come, some go. The ones that stay with you through everything - they're your true best friends. Don't let go of them. Also remember, sisters make the best friends in the world. As for lovers, well, they'll come and go too. And baby, I hate to say it, most of them - actually pretty much all of them are going to break your heart, but you can't give up because if you give up, you'll never find your soulmate. You'll never find that half who makes you whole and that goes for everything. Just because you fail once, doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself, because if you don't, then who will, sweetie? So keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life's a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.”
― Marilyn Monroe

Poetry
By justsmileanddance PLATINUM
Montgomery, Alabama
justsmileanddance PLATINUM, Montgomery, Alabama

Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.
-Albus Dumbledore

Ananyaguha PLATINUM, Bhopal, Other

“If they strain me up tight, why, let 'em look out! I can't bear it, and I won't.” ---- Black Beauty