Suicidal Tendencies | Teen Ink

Suicidal Tendencies

By AngelBaby94 GOLD, Kingston, Tennessee
AngelBaby94 GOLD, Kingston, Tennessee

An Eye For An Eye Will Only Make The World Blind

Music was my refuge. I could crawl into the space between the notes and curl my back to loneliness.- Maya Angelou

Words mean more than what is set down on paper. It takes the human voice to infuse them with deeper meaning. Maya Angelou

One year has passed.
The melody of death i now can hear.
I wish there were another way,but the sun is extingished and you have relinquished all the thoughts and memories of the short time we were allowed together.
These suicidal tendencies wont cease. This note nestled to my chest will keep you restless. Believe me when I say that deaths cold boney fingers brought upon me by myself are better than the life I left. Death softly caresses my cheek and tells me that this is the right dicision. Lonleyness greats me at the gates of hell like an old friend that never left my side.
So long, I'll see you there, while both are engulfed in flames we shall tell this story of our endless pain.

Thanks For Reading ^-^

AngelBaby94 GOLD, Kingston, Tennessee

;)                           

lildutchgurl BRONZE, Hillsborough, California
haha I believe you. im pretty happy myself, but as you can tell love dark poetry. its more intriguing i guess :P

AngelBaby94 GOLD, Kingston, Tennessee

Thank You For Your Comments. Even Though Most Of My Poems Are Dark And Somewhat Depressing, I'm Still A Really Happy Person. It May Not Sound Like It But It's True. Thanks Again Doll. ^-^

:( you can tell these poems are really heartfelt and i love how they have a story behind them. hang in there.