Mom | Teen Ink

Mom

By Noel Davis SILVER, Willingboro, New Jersey
Noel Davis SILVER, Willingboro, New Jersey

Amazing, beautiful, helpful, caring, intelligent, lovable, outstanding, adventurous, and determined the list could continue but that would make an entire book. She is like an angel sent down from heaven. Her soft brown skin, black hair and brown eyes lights up the room everywhere she walks. Everywhere she goes she puts a smile on someone's face. She is a provider to her family, her friends, and even to strangers.

If you need help, she's there. If you need advice, she's there. If you need someone to talk to, she would not only be there just to talk to you ,but to listen to what you have to say, and if you're lost she would be there to help you find your way never asking for anything in return. Standing at only 5ft and 6 inches you would think this woman is about 100 feet tall. She takes care of a family of five, but she has a heart big enough to take care of an entire country.

She is a flower that continues to grow more beautiful everyday. She is different in her own way from her head to her toes, as to her ups and her downs this woman is very unique. Although she and I may have our difference I will always love her. Everyday she does a good deed. Her beautiful smile from cheek to cheek remains in everyone's mind, heart and soul who knows her. Before she thinks of herself she makes a sacrifice to make sure that everyone around her is happy first.

They say everything in life is done for a reason, and now I understand why. She is my queen, she is my rock, she is my sun, she is my earth, and she is my light, but most of all she is what I call my 'MOM'.