Nothing changes, just time. | Teen Ink

Nothing changes, just time.

By Melody_Nouanhchanh BRONZE, Sacramento, California
Melody_Nouanhchanh BRONZE, Sacramento, California

No, I’m not going to cry. No, I won’t break down. Nor will I forgive, because I really don’t know how.
I needed you then, but I don’t need you now. Can’t you see there’s no place for you here? Because of you, I find it hard not only to trust myself, but everyone else around me.
I hate how you came back when I wanted to leave. I wanted love, but you disagreed. You’ve left me disappointed and ashamed. Save it for someone who cares.
It doesn’t matter how hard we try, when it was you who said goodbye. You were the one who started this endless hurt, this endless shame. This crap that no one wants to claim.
The feeling of 10,000 heartaches in one. At the end of the day, I’m left feeling the same.
I was hoping that you’d simply admit to everything, admit that you were wrong. But instead you turn the other way, now you’re gone. So, I’m tired and I’m done blaming myself on why your not here. And I’m tired of asking myself “Does this really belong?”
And I’m wondering why I bothered to listen. Every glance at you is killing me. Every word I say to you is breaking me. But I’m holding on: No matter what happens, I’ll keep the thought of staying strong.
Nothing’s ever gonna change.
Slowly I’m changing my mind. So why am I here? Maybe its just one last appeal to try and satisfy.
My focus is away, and my words are gone. I’m leaving this behind me.
Its time that I’ve moved on.

I wrote this becuase of how i was feeling about my dad. He has not really been there for me, but i help myslelf get through it. I also do so, to try and inspire others, that you really dont need anyone else, but yourself. You

Lollicup said...
I loved it!

Cool much?

1.2.3.4. said...
iTS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! The way the words flowed. The way you made it sounds so realll.