The Heart That's Meant to Love You | Teen Ink

The Heart That's Meant to Love You

By Shaq1 BRONZE, Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
Shaq1 BRONZE, Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania

You Can Do All Things Possible Through Christ Who Strenghens You.

Holy Bible.

Right now I want you to smile at yourself because your beautiful.
And let nothing I mean nothing no body, no opinion tell you any different. The thing I learned about life is that most people is going to see your flaws and not your beauty its sad but its true. Your gonna be perfect for most but you’ll always be perfect for the heart that God has for you.
You gotta understand that there’s gonna be somebody somewhere at some time that’s gonna find something wrong with you but the something wrong that they find is nothing but the something right to the heart that’s searching for you.
You might be to big or to small in their eyes but you’re the perfect size for the heart that’s meant to love you. You might be to outgoing or to shy in their eyes but guess what you got the perfect personality for the heart that’s meant to love you. You might be to black to white to brown in their eyes but you’re the perfect color for the heart that’s meant to love you.
The first step to being happy in life and I learned this a lot time ago the first step to being happy in life is trying to please every else. People have different ads different taste but never let those differences make you insecure to who you are.
I want you to stop spending so much time in the mirror judging yourself, cretecking yourself, bashing yourself and I want you to start spending the rest of your days loving and appreciating yourself, your beautiful because God said so and that’s all the conformation that you need.
I said this before and I’ll say it again your flaws are perfect for the heart that’s meant to love you. Find someone that accepts you for you never forget that I want you to stay beautiful and I want you to keep practicing that smile,
It all starts with you.

What inspired me to write this piece is, I am really sick and tired of people saying that I have no purpose. I just want to say that you do have a purpose through Christ he'll provide you if your enough or not enough.