Lost Souls | Teen Ink

Lost Souls

By BrittaneyPeacock DIAMOND, Houston, Texas
BrittaneyPeacock DIAMOND, Houston, Texas

"Be yourself and never change for no one, If they can't except you for you then don't have them".
"Go after your dreams, do whatever it takes to get there and never let go". "Live life to the fullest cause there is never tomorrow".

In these darken of times my heart beets twice, never thought it would skip to the right.

I'm falling deeper and deeper inside thinking of all those that have fallen further than I.

All I can think about day and night is all the lost souls that belonged to so many young and old.

Could it be so that even in these times many can look to the other side and ask why?

I kneel here before the Lord in the darkness that is of no light and just pray to him for all the lost souls that he helps them find their home. Sometimes I'm still unsure of the truth, the meaning of all this. I know deep down I'm not the only one that kneels down and places my hands together getting ready to say a prayer to the Lord and just ask him why, why have all these lost souls been lost and not yet found?

I look around me in these darken of times my heart beets twice, never thought it would skip to the right. I clearly ask the Lord O' why? Why have all these souls that belonged to the young and old not be found yet? Is there meaning to each and every thing that happens in these darken of times, could it be that only you O' Lord be the way, truth and life and the true way to the Father high in Heaven? I kneel before the most high and pray and ask why must all these of whom are of innocence pay the fine for which of whom has declared war among those of whom the Father sought out to be his people, his land of Israel? And O' lord in the most high even I myself ask why to those on the other side why must they have died when they were of innocence too.

We were all thought of before even our time, you set out to sought our lives with a path to follow. Here each of us stand or kneel before you O' Lord and yet were still unsure. We all pray for the lost souls on both sides that have been snatched up by the most wiccan of the dark nights. We seek you Father in prayer to ask for your protection among all the nations and to places those in which one stands in your hand and protect them never the less. So many lost souls not yet found, could you help them find their home.

Here I am in pure darkness praying for those that I even not know, they not know I either. Seek to them O' Lord may they come to you the one truth. We of all nations pray for all the lost souls, may there be found peace in these darken of days and that not one lifeless soul escape their truth of which we not know but only you know the truth of which is hidden in their souls place in home. Father be your name, we seek it and we pray for all inheritance commit to the stars hidden in the night that they may sparkle like the light your father in the highest peek spoke in Geneses let there be light.

Father hear my words that I speak, hear it to the most high that you spoke that there will be signs in the end times. Here it be the signs set before we. There will be signs within the skies, the sun, moon, stars, and even upon the earth. Signs of the most wiccan of thee spoken of wars, famine, diseases, great thrashes in the seas, and all nations come it be against the Holy Land that you set before man the land of Israel.

O' Lord we who've believed in thee for ye so long, we seek the hidden truth of which the book of the fathers of nations written about. The words of thee most loved hallowed in your name here are the words of the bible set before man. Here it be now we stand either for ye or against ye Israel O' Lords chosen land, his people the Israeli's of Jewish belief. I stand here in these darken of times praying to the most high father I see thy name your of most High Jesus commit to I that I seek the truth that is hidden in these nights. Show ye why, why must have all the lost souls die? The most of innocence pay thee fine for those that chosen to be against ye Israel rather than for thee? Knowing they not have the chosen path to seek, here it be in your name people world wide are dying as you've said in the bible those whom are for ye will be persecuted for thy name and will die by my righteousness.

Commit O' Lord hear our prays from far and near, that all nations find peace in thee. Father of the Earth and in Heaven hear it be our words spoken of truth from within the bible. Let not our fails be deceived by the one who will be wiccan in thee. Pray it be that those that seek thy name find peace in your name. That whom ever believes in ye be saved by your great name. Here it be my Lord commit to we as we of nations whom of belief in your secret name O' Lord.

Could it be so that even in these times many can look to the other side, and we all pray for the Lost Souls. Here it be thy name of the Father in the highest peek thee son Jesus Christ that died for we.

This is a poem I wrote in what has been going on around the world and with Israel and Gaza and all the lost souls that have been taken from the world.