Today | Teen Ink

Today

By dylonmichael GOLD, El Dorado, Kansas
dylonmichael GOLD, El Dorado, Kansas

i have two one is "live life as if it were your last day on earth" and two is "never make some one your everything because when they leave you you have nothing"

Chorus:Todays the day the day that i will stand up stand up show you who i am no more hiding behind this mask no more of me pretending I'm something I'm not I'm done hiding I'm don't pretending this is me this is who i am and you cant make me change no matter how hard you try
Verse 1: Everyday i wake up get dressed and wonder will today be the day the day that i tell all the day i take off my mask and show yo the real me and to hiding stop pretending and i decide
Chorus
Vers2:you throw your insults at me but your words mean nothing year your friends are listening but the person your directing them to isn't so they mean nothing and honestly i don't care because I've decided
Chorus
Verse3:You threaten me everday yea you may think you look cool like you look tuff, like you look cool to the ladies but if you ask me i think you look imature and dumb but you know what keep doing what you want saying what you want becasue i am not listening and it was my decision to stand up and tell all i said it once and i will say it again Today is the day the day i stood up stood up and showed you who i am i quite hiding behind this mask i quire pretending I'm something i am not i quite hiding i quite pretending this is me this is who i am and you can make me change no matter how hard you try

this is more of a song i wrote than a poem

bluemagnet22 PLATINUM, Dearborn Hts, Michigan

You were born an origanal why die a copy?The secret to success is the consistency to pursue.To the world you may be one person,but to one person you may be the world.To receive the right answer,you must ask the right question.Don't worry be happy! :)

Ur welcome;)

dylonmichael GOLD, El Dorado, Kansas

yay thanks for the comment its really appreciated

yepp it has alot of emotion its good

dylonmichael GOLD, El Dorado, Kansas

really?????

I like it:)