Smidgen Smile | Teen Ink

Smidgen Smile

By Promethean SILVER, Kanpur, Other
Promethean SILVER, Kanpur, Other

An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind....

Leave, what others know
Leave, what others feel
Let go with what I know
Tis my time thee to reveal

Unveiling portrait

Thy smidgen smile is sine qua non
Jovial nature as Sophia’s angel
Stylish style, dullness unknown
My thundering heart, beseeching to mingle

Elsewhere, my world is completely dark
Whilst thy face illumine tis world and grins
My happiness silently stark
Meh life as true fir, with unfoiled fins

Clothed black on grey, grey on white light
Now not that roving plover
But thee beloved lover
Cease hide an hide, Our Plight ?

Describing one isn't easy. Poem makes it little bit easy but keeping nice tone isn't easier. This is my third poem and I know I have made the rhymes well this time. I hope that this time editors may understand my talent and it get published in TI magazine. Although I don't know if its good for others but its surely good enough for me so up til now its my best work.

In the first para, I am basically describing a girl's photo and her sweet smile. I started with a clear statement that I will only tell what I know . I will not say anything that others say about her. I have realized that I must reveal what I feel about her.

In the second para, I am telling that if someone wants to think of her portrait then a tiny tiny smile on her face is very important precondition. She is always smiling. I haven't seen her sad. She is very good towards to me. Her nature is as good as an angel called Sophia who is the goddess of love. She looks stylish and one can never portray dullness on her face. Lastly my heart wants to tell something very important. It want us to be one, as a whole. We both are incomplete without each others.

Second para reveals about my world which is full of sadness. My heart is all dark with no hopes remaining but when she smiles her face illuminates with light and this consoles me. Her smile fills me with delight and happiness. Her smile makes my life as an evergreen tree which is full of success.

In her portrait, she usually wears grey color. her skin is white and her hairs are dense black. I now comes to main point that tells what I was without her. I was like a man with no house, no success and no reason that could impel me to live this life. Her smile made me fall in love with her and thus finally I asks her to cease her shyness and also about our old promise which she made in my dream. The promise to be life long partners.

Promethean SILVER, Kanpur, Other

thanks but what's strange in it? 

on Apr. 20 2014 at 1:35 am
Shade3043 DIAMOND, Shade3043 Did This, In Case Of Anonymous, Other

When I was a boy, I would always hear scary things in the news and my mother would say to me, "Always look for the helpers. Everywhere you look you will always find people helping." - Fred Rogers

It's good. The flow is wonky to me at times, the wording is strange to me at times, but it's good. I enjoyed it. Good work. 3.78/5

Promethean SILVER, Kanpur, Other

thankyou. thankyou. .....

Promethean SILVER, Kanpur, Other

thanks ghost. :D :) 

GhostMatrix SILVER, Bradenton, Florida

Live Each Day To The Fullest. -Quote From Somewhere Else-

I'm Whatever You Want Me To Be - My Quote -

Wow.   Its Deep and the words you used were Beautiful.     I liked it.     Good Work.       Keep Writing.

Harri SILVER said...
Harri SILVER, Auburn Hills, Michigan
A little confussing and yet I still like it well enough... I think you have a few spelling mistakes. Keep writing mate!

on Apr. 10 2014 at 5:45 am
Promethean SILVER, Kanpur, Other

THanks you, lots of thanks.