You where the #1 | Teen Ink

You where the #1

By BrittaneyPeacock DIAMOND, Houston, Texas
BrittaneyPeacock DIAMOND, Houston, Texas

"Be yourself and never change for no one, If they can't except you for you then don't have them".
"Go after your dreams, do whatever it takes to get there and never let go". "Live life to the fullest cause there is never tomorrow".

This makes me think of the one I had but never knew where it would go, I want you to know I still think about you, your touch, your every kiss we shared, the day I saw you and you saw me I just need you to know I miss you daily, I pray to the heavens that someday you'll come back to me because I never felt like I did when I was with you and I truly with everything in me I mean of word of touch and every kiss, just come back to me so we can be us again. Baby your the one I always think about no matter where I am in time, I look back and miss your touch, you holding me tight in your arms, kissing & feeling every touch, hearing every breathe we took for one another. If your still there look back and remember what we had. P.S I MISS YOU

this is about someone I was with but it didn't go where I thought it would, and it's how I felt