The Final Frontiers | Teen Ink

The Final Frontiers

By Opticalillusion DIAMOND, Edenton, North Carolina
Opticalillusion DIAMOND, Edenton, North Carolina

I am an artist bound only for the poet's glory....But only achieve half of the success that my dreams aspire to find, And to what do the whispers tell me of this failure...To what end to they haunt my nightmares...my eternal dark dreams...

Space, the final frontier. The galactic conquest, the never ending search for new galaxies,new planets, new possibilities and maybe just maybe new life. The outrageous act of man defying god himself, stepping out of the restrictions from which we were made. Only to enter
The final frontier…

The deep blue sea, the final frontier. The aquatic destiny, the restless search for new species of life in the most perilous environments that earth has to offer. The quest in the dark abyss for the undiscovered, to enter the lands of the forbidden. All this for only one true quest, to enter
The final frontier…

Alaska, The last frontier. The frozen exploration, the colonization of the icey lifeless forests. The reckoning of man and the wrath of nature, the will to survive in
The last frontier…

The mind, the final frontier. the intellectuals envisionment, the journey to find ourselves and our future. The base of what makes every individual unique, the miracle of the human body. One of the truly marvelous wonders of the world, It Truly is
The last frontier...

This is more or less a mockery than anything else, thank you for reading.