family problems | Teen Ink

family problems

By cupcake48 BRONZE, Perry, Florida
cupcake48 BRONZE, Perry, Florida

Life is what you make it so make it worth while

when i was younger my dad use to hit me i was just a little girl. how was i supposed to know that it was wrong? i didn't get the courage to stand up to my dad until my boyfriend now ex-boyfriend dumped me because , i found out that he cheated on me. now to this day i thank my ex-boyfriend. my dad always discriminated me because i was fat and i am short. my dad used to tell me that no one will ever like me because, i act like a whore but, how can you act like a whore if your 4-10 years of age. when you get called that a lot of your life you start to believe it. now when i look at myself in the mirror i see a fat ugly whore.

what happened in my home

AugustusH20s said...
AugustusH20s, Thousand Oaks, California

People can't choose the life they're born into, but they can choose what to do with it.

I'm sorry that this happened to you. Just know that pain is temporary and love is waiting for you all over. You're here on this Earth for a reason, and you matter more than you know. xBri

Kiseki GOLD said...
Kiseki GOLD, Marlborough, Massachusetts

“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”

The Eleventh Doctor, Vincent and the Doctor, Doctor Who

That sounds really terrible. I'm so sorry, parents just aren't grateful for what they have sometimes. After talking to you, I can see you're a bright, kind person who doesn't deserve this. But in a way, it's made you who you are. You're far stronger than those who got it good as far as home situations go. Good people go through hard things. I wish you the best in life and to keep fighting.

cupcake48 BRONZE, Perry, Florida

how does this article sound to anyone?