Dear You-Know-Who | Teen Ink

Dear You-Know-Who

November 26, 2007
By JessicaRose921 GOLD, Highlands Ranch, Colorado
JessicaRose921 GOLD, Highlands Ranch, Colorado
10 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Dear You-Know-Who,

You know who you are. You kill me.

I can't stop thinking about you and your nasty games. The way you lie and tell stories. Your laughter, and "down to earth" pick up lines.
But not because I want to be a part of it. You did nothing well for me.

I can't believe that I actually thought I had feelings for you. I thought you actually had them for me. I thought maybe, someday, there may be something.

Please forgive me.

I can't help be think that you are doing to her what you did to me. The same thing they told me in the begining.(The ideas I chose not to believe.)
They told me, for every girl, it is the same.

I guess if I would of listened, I would of been easy for me.

You tell them they are perfect, and not to change a thing. You make them laugh, and soon you are their everything. The next thing you want to do it meet.
You meet her and you hate her, but you can't say it to her face, because in your lies you've said you love her, and now in her heart you have a place.

The truth is, you said you can't last more then two days.
"I love you."
"You're the best."
"You're so cute."
"Say it again."
"We could talk forever."
"I just wanna cuddle."
"It feels good to know I made you smile."

oh please.

You say you will quit your habits.
"Now that I've got you babe, I can do anything."

mhm.

I can't believe you're hurting her, and all I know is her name. You didn't even say good-bye to me before she took my place.

And to think, I will never forget the date.
I will never forget your name.
You will always be part of me.
(Even though I was just a game)

Best of luck,
no name