Anonymous Victim | Teen Ink

Anonymous Victim

By AshleyOB PLATINUM, Belmont, New Hampshire
AshleyOB PLATINUM, Belmont, New Hampshire

Pain is success

With so many words to say, I find myself to be a mime when I’m with you. When you speak, I am lost in your eyes. Hypnotized by your beauty. I am completely entranced and numb. My mouth is a locked door. If beauty was inches you would go on for miles.
Your eyes are like a cave full of kaleidoscopes. I’m trapped inside and can’t find my way out. The colors fill up the inside of the four walls in my mind like I’m on a high.
Your voice is a simple melody. Every time you say “hello”, my heart jumps like a little child at Christmas. Every time I hear your voice, I hear another reason to keep you forever. Your harmony reaches my innermost crannies in my soul.
Your smile lights up my world. Because of your smile, you make life beautiful. It is the key to my heart. Like the sunshine keeps the flowers going, you are what keeps me getting up everyday.
We fit together so well. We are pieces of a puzzle, the way your hand fits the curve of my hip and the way my head rests on your shoulder. The way our hands just turn into one, and the way I feel complete when I'm with you.
I am complete. I am entranced. I am a locked door and heart. You are what makes me. You are what makes me an anonymous victim.