crayons | Teen Ink

crayons

By kms777 GOLD, Winn, Michigan
kms777 GOLD, Winn, Michigan

"learn from your mistakes but regret not a thing"

we all live together in one little space. we can write stuff down but we cant erase. we can make lines and draw lots of things. oh the joy it usually brings. each of us draws our own little art. each peice is such an important part. and we can all make our own colored line. for each of us is unipue and no color excactly like mine. so ill keep on drawing and drawing away. for each thing i draw has something to say.

umm i just think that everyone is unique like were all a different colored crayon. and i think it would sound cute so i wrote it. not really my best work though

on Jun. 20 2010 at 11:02 am
Eternally17 SILVER, Dubai, Other

"There exists no heaven and no hell, nothing to look forward to after we have gone to ashes; live every moment NOW, and make things happen the way you want to in this lifetime; not the next."

This is well-written, I like the message you convey and the words you have used to convey it. The whole theme of uniqueness is very appealing :)

But do work on the spatial arrangement of the poem as a whole, that would make it more appealing to read; also, check your spelling before you submit, and I am sure you will have tonnes of voters and commenters :)

kms777 GOLD said...
kms777 GOLD, Winn, Michigan

thx u 2 i always like support in writing

farmergirl28621 BRONZE, McHenry, Illinois

Do not be in such a hurry to grow up; you will forget about today while dreaming about tomorrow. Enjoy the simple God-given pleasures that make life so amazing. Tomorrow is just a whisper; for all we know it may not even exist.

I do like the meaning of this poem; though sweet sounding-it says a lot.  Stay an individual; stay your color of your crayon.