Life Through My Burning Eyes | Teen Ink

Life Through My Burning Eyes

By FallenAngel978 GOLD, Leominster, Massachusetts
FallenAngel978 GOLD, Leominster, Massachusetts

when he said "i love you" i should have laughed and said "sorry im allergic to bull".with every lie comes a regret and with every regret comes sorrow,with every sorrow comes redemption.

AS I LAY DYING I hold a BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE in my hand. When I look into those EYES SET TO KILL I see SICK PUPPIES. Something in me screams “ATTACK ATTACK” and that it’s A DAY TO REMEMBER. I need to break this cycle, must ESCAPE THE FATE. People call me friends and I innocent because CUTE IS WHAT WE AIM FOR. My heart has shattered yet I smile, im going to join the BROKENCYDE now. When I close my eyes I see ALICE IN CHAINS and CARE BEARS ON FIRE. Im addicted to being hurt but don’t SAY ANYTHING; my blood pressure is now 3OH!3. I never said to be normal but Im not the kid 3 DOORS DOWN; I live in ONE REPUBLIC but I am not proud. I may visit heaven but the HOLLYWOOD UNDEAD star in me has sold her soul to Satan. Did you know THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA?i never did till the day she came fore me… I smile but my tears of blood SHINEDOWN. I say im okay but that’s a new ALL TIME LOW, love is pain and pain is love; people say NEVER SHOUT NEVER but there’s no point my life is full of dark secrets and misery… before my time ends I want to be a RED JUMPSUIT APPARATUS; my heart hurts too much, as tight as a SLIPKNOT. Everyday I think about the blade in my pocket. “be GOOD CHARALLOTTE be good” my mind pleads but my heart chants “cut the heads off THE GOO GOO DOLLS”. Not knowing what to choose, I think of simpler times… One woman raised me most of my life and she goes by LADY ANTEBELLUM, my heart has been put in a SAFETY SUIT in order for it to heal itself. I made mistakes with my words but told no lies with my eyes. And I realize it was a WRONG TURN TO DEAD END, my sorrows won’t leave my side- and that’s just THE KILL. My regrets won’t let my eyes see, all there is, is SILVERSTEIN trying to inject venom in my system. I open my heart to the one I love yet to see I stand alone on OCEAN AVENUE in OWL CITY. Had I not been taught how to love and be loved? Had I been left here because of my wrongs? I realize now that I am dead inside so now my LIFEHOUSE is yet to be vacated. In love I know I am a SLOW RUNNER but that doesn’t mean I can not, not love. I stay in the shadows of redemption and remorse and watch others around me crumble to pieces… I had yet to discover that my weakness is light. He had exposed me to it and watch me die. Let me fulfill my duty, bring a smile to his face- BRING ME THE HORIZON! Let me see through those eyes and watch others being pushed around as if they were useless. There’s has never been a time when I sat on my roof and yelled “EAT ME WHILE IM HOT! Bite away at my anger. Show me you care enough to push me when I’m down!”. It ends tonight, I will die alone tonight thinking to myself “why had I SET MY FRIENDS ON FIRE?!?”. Tonight I had let myself go and let my sorrows chase away my regrets into the shadows of remorse, I has been set free from behind the barbed wire trance he had put me in to keep me his little pet… I lay dead with a smile on my face thanking him that he had murdered me in TOKIO HOTEL, for now he shall face my wrath as THE ALL AMERICAN REJECT.

it wasnt really anything.. it was just like somethign to put my fav bands in.. then it became a story.. [the fav bands are in caps] so yeah....

on Jun. 17 2010 at 5:52 am
tactical_wolves BRONZE, Ashburn, Virginia

"Remember, if the world did not suck, we would all fall off."

eh... it was soso...