Love, love, love | Teen Ink

Love, love, love

By kookymnstr PLATINUM, Crowder, Oklahoma
kookymnstr PLATINUM, Crowder, Oklahoma

" One good thing about music, When it hits you, You feel no pain."- Bob Marley

I look for you , you look for me, i see your sin, so nice and neat, the people you love, the people you leave, you hit the floor, you gasp for breath, you need to breathe, You try to scream, but theres no sound, people dancing, twirling all around, You try to escpae, but cant find the ground, lost in a sea of tuxedos and gowns, Your in disguise, In a mask, I look for your eyes, not sure what i'm gonna find, Emptiness and hollow, like the graves that our shallow, that you dig for the people you love, buried deep in the past, how quickly how fast, you remember it all, you look for the wall, but all you find, is silk and lace, black and white, you out of place, out your element and into mine, i haunt your dreams, get into your mind, you think about me all the time, your in love, for the first time, you left your family, you left your life, you left a treasure map, that leads straight to your heart, now this is the part, the part i crave, The blood rushing, i try to stay brave, i try to stay the same, but i'm getting lost in my own game, that i create, out of spite, out of jealousy, out of shame, i come to you, hands reaching down, you take a look around, and grab my hands, take the lead, so beautiful, so grand, we twirl and dance, and laugh and smile, not knowing all the while, its a gift from up above, this forbidden fruit, our lasting love.