tough and good | Teen Ink

tough and good

By BrittaneyPeacock DIAMOND, Houston, Texas
BrittaneyPeacock DIAMOND, Houston, Texas

"Be yourself and never change for no one, If they can't except you for you then don't have them".
"Go after your dreams, do whatever it takes to get there and never let go". "Live life to the fullest cause there is never tomorrow".

everyday is atough day,but every night is a good night from the sun rising in the east,setting in the west,from roses blooming and from frogs hopping,to the sky we shall define we are the line.

this piece is about how there is always going to be hard and good time through out ower life times and the line means we first come to earth as a baby and go to be old that ower line

Vylet.Mxoxoxo, Watford, Other

"Love is patient, Love is kind"

This is really good, it detailed yet short. i think your talented keep up the good work, also i like the bit that goes "from roses blooming and from frogs hopping" you added a bit of nature to represent "birth" and i really like that . Can you please check out my work , when you're less busy. thanks and well done !

on Dec. 17 2009 at 5:19 am

thanks for the comment

on Dec. 16 2009 at 4:00 am
Siraidly SILVER, Highland Park, Illinois
the fact that you spelled "our" ower in your author comments is astounding. this site sure sets the bar high...