Maybe (What goes around comes around) | Teen Ink

Maybe (What goes around comes around)

August 16, 2009
By The_Girl_Next_Door PLATINUM, Elkins, Arkansas
The_Girl_Next_Door PLATINUM, Elkins, Arkansas
32 articles 1 photo 43 comments

Favorite Quote:
~*The mind has but a thousand eyes, and the heart is left with one...Yet the light of a whole life dies the moment love is done.*~


Are you happy? I sure hope you are. Maybe I'm better off...Maybe I'm not...Either way, I can't seem to get rid the pain that you've carved deep down into my soul.
I just have to say, before I forget: I'm through! I'm done wasting my wishes on you!
In fact...If I had one last wish left in myself, I'd wish you GONE! I would banish you from my life...from my memory!
It wouldn't matter though...You've got her...
I just hope that you think about me when you kiss her. When your lips meet hers, I will be there in the back of your mind. I will show no mercy! I will make SURE that you think about all the little pieces I have to call my heart! They only get smaller and smaller with every breath I take.
Maybe she's meant for you...Maybe she'll be just as cruel. (I sure hope she is!)
Maybe one daym you'll come crawling back to me.
Maybe then, you'll know how it feels!
You'll ask for my forgiveness. But while you are groveling at my feet, I will do nothing but slam the door in your face!
NO MORE GAMES!
You will be crushed. (Just like me!)
Maybe then you'll learn. It's going to happen...just you wait!
it'll happen soon enough. You won't be expecting it, but that time will come.
Just remember: Karma's a beast, and what goes around comes around!

The author's comments:
the article says it all..