Greece | Teen Ink

Greece

I would want to go to Greece with my whole big friend group, not just one other person. I would also want to hit Australia, the Maldives, and France while we are on the other side of the world. I would like to go maybe with 4 other people including me so it's not a huge group of people but also not so small where it's boring, and with 5 people we can split the cost of airfare, hotel, food, and all the adventures. Greece and Italy are super cool places to visit! First off, Greece is where all those ancient Greek gods and myths happened. You can see amazing ancient ruins like the Parthenon and learn all about history while walking around Athens. Plus, the Greek islands are like paradise with their crystal-clear blue waters and white sandy beaches. You can swim, snorkel, or just relax in the sun! If I was on that beach right now I would be running around and playing in the sand and water! I love the way the sunsets at the beaches and how the crystal clear water moves in the sun. I love the warm sun, I love the cool ocean air on my skin and in my hair. Its paradise.

Then there's Italy, famous for pizza, pasta, and gelato! But it's not just about food (even though it's awesome). Italy is full of history too, like the Colosseum in Rome where they had gladiator fights way back. And don't forget about Venice with its canals where you can take a gondola ride like in the movies! Oh, and there's the Leaning Tower of Pisa, which is pretty cool to see.

So, Greece and Italy have it all: history, delicious food, beautiful beaches, and tons of fun stuff to do! That's why I really wanna go there!