Examination Test Time | Teen Ink

Examination Test Time

By Afra PLATINUM, Kandy, Other
Afra PLATINUM, Kandy, Other

"You can’t ask other people to believe you and vote for you if you don’t back yourself."
-Jacinda Ardern-

"You may shoot me with your words, you may cut me with your eyes, you may kill me with your hatefulness, but still, like air, I'll rise!"
-Maya Angelou-

"If I can make someone's day brighter, happier, better, that makes me happier."
-Ava Max-

"A writer must never be short of ideas."
-Gabriel Agreste- (Fictional character- Miraculous)

"A Bridge Has Two Sides."
-Elsa- (Fictional character- Frozen)

"Shhh! Shut up! Do not peep

If you finish, go to sleep."

that's what Teacher said

But they always cheat

Even when Teacher finds their sheets

They're full of conceit

The girl in row three

and the girl in row five see

Li'l did they know me

Sneaking snacks at class

chocolates like kinder, Mars

Take my paper fast

I just want to go

to my house, home sweet home, Oh!

And play with alicorns

I just will not forget

the times those girls would regret 

There's no thing I'll get

If you keep an exam

Keep one alone in one room

They shall be Sirs, Ma'ams

Today was our Group 1 subject exams...The paper was from 7.30 am to 11.30 am...I finished the paper at 9.15...And I was really bored...Our class teacher was absent so our assistant teacher and another teacher were supervising us...I wrote what I experienced at that time...There are some things which happened in reality and there were some touches I added through my imagination and I relate to this poem...

I dedicate this poem to Mom and Dad who work really hard for me and my studies...And I also dedicate this poem to all my teachers who taught me the knowledge I have today...Not to forget, I dedicate this poem to all Teen Ink readers too...

on Jan. 25 at 2:23 pm
TheRareBreed GOLD, Lambertville, Michigan

“The apple doesn't fall far from the tree." I guess that means we're just products of whoever made us and we don't have much control. The thing is, when people use that phrase, they ignore the most critical part: the falling. Within the logic of that saying, the apple falls every single time. Not falling isn't an option. So, if the apple has to fall, the most important question in my mind is what happens to it upon hitting the ground? Does it touch down with barely a scratch? Or does it smash on impact? Two vastly different fates. When you think about it, who cares about its proximity to the tree or what type of tree spawned it? What really makes all the difference, then, is how we land.”
― Val Emmich, Dear Evan Hansen

@Afra, you have wowed me once again. The feeling you convey in this piece, as well as all the others, simply fill me with joy. Your ability to tell a story through your words has proved you deserve every praise you get.