Veracity | Teen Ink

Veracity

By alittlebirdietoldme BRONZE, Springville, New York
alittlebirdietoldme BRONZE, Springville, New York

The truth hurts when you tell a man or a woman that though he or she may be void of any apparent grief, he or she should feel shame when he or she commits fornication.

The truth hurts when you tell a woman, though she may be void of any apparent grief, she should feel shame for having an abortion.

The truth hurts when you tell a man, though he may be void of any apparent grief, he should be ashamed for suggesting a woman have an abortion

The truth hurts when you tell a victim of rape or incest that it is sinful to kill the product of the crime. 

But lies hurt more when you tell a man or a woman that sleeping around is healthy, ignoring the fact that it is another nail in the cross of Jesus.

But lies hurt more when you tell a woman that abortion is okay and empowering, ignoring the fact that she killed the innocent life of her child.

But lies hurt more when you tell a man that it is smart to encourage your girlfriend to have an abortion, disregarding the fact that a child’s primary protector was the cause of their death.

But lies hurt more when you encourage a victim of a crime to have an abortion, ignoring the fact that if you do, the victims of the crime will then be two. 

Veracity
i.e. Conformity to truth or fact; Accuracy

Lydiaq ELITE said...
Lydiaq ELITE, Somonauk, Illinois

The universe must be a teenage girl. So much darkness, so many stars.
--me

R u a Christian? I was a little confused at reading the first part, but now I get it. :)