How Does Nature Help To Prove God's Existance? | Teen Ink

How Does Nature Help To Prove God's Existance?

How Nature Helps to Prove God’s Existence

Nature looks up to God, the trees, mountains, the sun shines down on us, the world is full of amazing miracles; The creatures are complex in how they are

made and look, each one being different from the other. How you can tell how old a tree is by counting the rings, is that not amazing? Each human body, though

some may look alike, they are all different, think differently, talk differently, and their lives are different.

The sun shines down on us through the days, its energetic heat warming the earth at exactly the right temperature. If the Earth were any closer or

farther from the sun, we would all either burn to death, or freeze to death. My point... If the earth were not perfectly stable where it is, we would all die.

This cannot be a mistake.

If you don’t believe that God made the universe explain this to me! Our earth is the only planet that rotates on an axis, at around 23.5 degrees; and has a

livable atmosphere, gravity, and life. Why are not any of the other planets livable? Or have life on them?

God supplies our needs in nature; the fruit and vegetable trees and plants supply an abundance of our food; Also for the animals, creatures, rodents, and

bugs does He also supply food and shelter for.

Grass, plants, trees, bushes and other living plant-like things are able to grow; But how? They don’t have blood and bones. They have water green stems,

and trees have trunks. How can all of these things be so perfected and be an accident or a mistake? It really shows how they have to have a maker or creator.

There are no other gods such as ‘sun gods’ that only create certain things. There is only ONE True God who created ALL OF IT and is the God of ALL OF IT.

He (God) created everything, - people- plant life-organisms- atoms, and everything else; If parts of the Bible is true than isn’t all of it? God must be

true. If a normal person was ‘god’… well they wouldn’t be. Man cannot even make a single living thread of grass, and defiantly cannot make a person, animal, or

plant. They can only mix, change, destruct or destroy what is already there. There is a God and He did come down to earth in the form of a man, to his creations

but He was not a normal person, He was without sin, and yet He died for our sins. He Was and Is the only TRUE God.

God is not in everything though his artistic work may be;

Rain, clouds, sleet, hail and snow all show amazing features; Water re-cycles itself; and falls as rain, if there is a storm or very cold

weather the water vapor gets so cold that it becomes sleet, hail and snow. Snowflakes consist of six edges of flakes on each flake of snow. Every single piece is

different than the other. There are no two of the same things. That is too complex for it to be any mistake. And it isn’t a mistake, there has to be a God soooo big

that He could and can create a Universe, even if everyone living in it doesn’t acknowledge Him and His work. Who are we to say that it was a mistake?

Also have you ever heard of something good or pleasant coming from an explosion? Look around, when you blow something up (such as a bomb, firework or

other explosive) does it end up as a human being, a house, store, or animal? No! That just doesn’t happen. So the theory that we came from something that

BLEW UP is absurd.

If the world was a mistake then wouldn’t there be mistakes in it? Would there not be more days to take to make a full circle of the earth? (Or year) Would

not the earth be tilted or slanted more or less as different years come and go? Would our atmosphere be losing a lot of its control, and gravity? No it’s not because

the world isn’t a mistake, it is a creation.

bibwitharte BRONZE, Barnegat, New Jersey

We all just floating on by waiting for some guy that can walk on water

god is a spiritual thought on which people relay on. i personally dont believe in god. and if someone does then i dont have any right to stop them from doing. as long as some one does not come and preach to me about it. i dont have a religion and i dont want to have one. but i m not going to go around telling religious people to not believe in god. thats all ive gotta say.

distant_dreamer GOLD, Belmont, New Hampshire

"Life's a climb, but the view is great!"

Welll In the Bible it says in Hebrew 11:1- "Now FAITH is the substance of things hoped for the EVIDENCE of things NOT seen." As Christians we go by faith, and even though we can't see God, we know He's there!! Look all around you, He made you, and he created all!! Please open your eyes to the truth, God is coming back some day to claim His own "Christians!"

Chrissy_L GOLD said...
Chrissy_L GOLD, Ramsey, New Jersey

An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.

I agree with SloopyMcCoy.

We are afraid of the unknown, so anything we can't explain we file neatly away in the "God did it" box. Christians rely on this as their main point of argument, sayinf if we have no explaination, then God must have done it. Much of the Bible makes little sense also. He sent his son/himself down to Earth so we could beat and kill him without really killing him so we are all saved... If there is a supernatural being in charge of all of this (which I doubt) it isn't the one in the Bible.

How can you say that there is no God!!!! He is real, He made YOU, He loved you so much that He came to earth, and died on a cross so if you would only accept Him into your heart, you can be with Him in heaven for ETERNITY!!!!! I will be praying that God will open your eyes to the truth!!!! :-)

ILGOD said...
I'm posting another thing, called GOD DOES EXIST (if my other comment pops up please go by this name though)

-ILGOD

ILGOD said...
but let me say this, no one has dissproved God, I'm going to post something i wroteish but i got alot of the ideas from people online probably, it'll be called God Does Exist, it has both points, athiesm and Thiesm, please read it after it is posted

SloopyMcCoy said...
Your article was beautifully written, but I must disagree.

Read 'Contact' by carl sagan.

There is no proof that there is a god. Everything you said is ALSO proof that science is amazing. I am an athiest because in my whole life, I have never heard reasonable proof that there is a god. The world isn't a mistake-- it is nature and evolution.

Sam123 said...
I agree with you, the world is a beautiful creation. I really enjoyed reading your article.