The Power of the Teacher | Teen Ink

The Power of the Teacher

By Wiseman125 BRONZE, Granite Falls, Washington
Wiseman125 BRONZE, Granite Falls, Washington

"Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings-always darker, emptier and simpler" -Friedrich Nietzche

I would like to start off with an assertion. Teachers, students are not a canvas for you to paint your opinions on. This is a chronic, severe problem throughout the United States. Kids are being manipulated and changed to be pawns in a larger game of politics, the grunts of movements, especially in the left. Kids go to college for a better education and life, but end up going to Antifa rallies and getting seriously injured or killed. Why is this, you may ask. The teachers, plain and simple. Teachers are the defacto Despots of the young mind. They tell it what it needs to know, what it doesn't, and how to achieve this. It turns great kids into people who think the world is against them. They think white people do everything wrong, that racism is institutionalized, and that men are horrible humans. These are extreme ideas that are put into the young minds of the world. How did the teachers manage to put such extreme ideas into the young peoples mind? They do it by blocking one of the fundamentals ideas of America, free speech. They tell kids what to believe and when someone doesn't agree, they get their new converts to shut out the opposing opinion. This is a very detrimental ides to the American youth. This breeds a culture of ignorance, which will slow down or even stop the progress of humanity. To the teachers, I ask, what gives you the right to take away the free thought of a child? Exactly, nothing. I say, to the criminal teachers who do such things, I hope you get your teaching fix or the state revokes your teaching license. 

This not meant to be an article, but a simple thought-provoking paragraph to get the gears grinding in your heads. Please, fill free to comment and discuss in the comments. You can post anything you want, I will read them all and possibly discuss, depending on if you want to, or just want to yell at me, which is fine as well.