Reality 3 | Teen Ink

Reality 3

By Roddur BRONZE, Dhaka, Other
Roddur BRONZE, Dhaka, Other

If 'nobody'; can get there.
I will be 'nobody'
I ain't stepping back.

Hope can have many creations… So does Despair.

Misery. It’s one of those negative feelings that despair creates. It is a cycle of negative and… well inexpressible miserable feelings. It’s a flow of despair… pushing you into the dark side of reality.

Before we move on… I would like to encounter a question:

Is Hope a part of reality? If not why do we ever think of it?

Hope… is part of reality because; even the most hopeless of people would find hope as their boat to sail out of Earth during their deaths. That means hope is part of everyone’s life. It is a short-lived part of reality.

Grief. Grief is another aspect of Pain … which is either carved out of guilt or sadness. It is the most long lasting pain of human beings… unlike most other types of pain it haunts you… it injects the feeling of guilt which ultimately makes lose your tracks of life.

Sadness and Happiness… these two are not opposites. Because they both give birth to… hope. Sadness… is not a direct descendant of despair… even though it does not carry hope it gives birth to hope. Whenever we are sad our sadness always finds its way out… leaving the hope to live on. But… grief… misery… they are way out of class.

HOPE and DESPAIR are complete opposites. They are like the purest form of black and white. People are always confused… are zebra stripes black in white, or are they white in black? Such a question also arises when try to define hope and despair. Is hope the ultimate background of despair? Or is it the other way around? Well… different people have different viewpoints and the same also appear here.

Remember my first part of this series? When I wrote that there is such a thing as permanent despair?

Yes. That’s it. Permanent despair is the background of reality. Hope is the veil that covers reality’s face (despair). The whole blank canvas of reality is all negative.

Unlike hope, sometimes despair gifts hope back and that bridge is known by everyone… consolation.

The tracks of life isn’t all that simple. There are faults… some memorable and some are not. But still the permanent form of despair is always there to make you feel miserable.

So… try to stay positive… and face despair straight in the face. Because that’s the only way you can fight this reality of your life.