You are not labeled | Teen Ink

You are not labeled

By Nourhan BRONZE, Cairo, Other
Nourhan BRONZE, Cairo, Other

Cause somtimes all you need is somebody who believes in you to make you believe in ur self again

Hello world or actually people of the world ,
Have you ever felt like you are kinda dark mr sunshine or mr dramatic that hates tragedy
I mean feeling that there are two different charecters insid of you ? And by different i mean absolutly on the contrary of each other like love and hate , light and dark ,, it happens all the time like telling ur friend that tomorrow is going to be better while telling ur self is tomorrow is nuthing but yesterday , how does it make you feel ? Probably like a crazy two faced fat lier and maybe u are but not for this but not for this , beacause what u frlt is normal ,, yes it is , i mean who said that u can not feel two different things at the same time ? Science ? Psychology ? Philosophy ! Well let them go to hell , all of them were established by persons , do can you please tell me why could any person whoever he was or what ever was the thing that he was doing understand what you feel better than you ? And why are you to be the crazy one ? Maybe they are , i mean why dont we suppose
That every person has all the charecters fighting inside and according to the situation he is in he gives some knda strength to one charecter instead of another to be shown to people and the more you intense the situation is the mor the charchter will be shown BUT,,
what if the situation doesnt really makes you feel somthing special so the charecters will be kinda equal and maybe you are not showing both charecters but that doesnt mean that the other one you are hiding doesnt affect you ,, so you are not crazy you are just a normal person who is trying to find his way , to find himself
It is okay to feel happy and sad , strong and weak , good and bad , bright and dark beacause you are HUMAN
Do not let people define you according to one charecter ,, do not let them labele you
LIVE YOUR LIFE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL AT THE MOMENT THAT YOU FEEL IT NO MATTER HOW CRAZY OR NOT SENSE IT IS
EASY ON YOUR SELF ,,