Money Hungry | Teen Ink

Money Hungry

January 8, 2014
By Raven H BRONZE, Washington, District Of Columbia
Raven H BRONZE, Washington, District Of Columbia
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Money they kill for it. Be too trill for it .Sometimes even rob, steal or make a deal for it. It's history honesty majority of the people do it.
That was a poem by me. Some people believe all crime will still exist whether money is involved or not. I believe if everything in the world did not have to do with money then people would not kill, rob or sell drugs for it. I know you need or want money but you can work for it like everyone else do.
People go to jail for killing over money. You see people on the news every day that get locked up for murder. Because of this less people want to carry money with them. Also there is no evidence of less killing, robbing, or the use of selling drugs. For example, one day my brother's friend Miguel was just coming from the store and got shot two times then robbed. This illuminates the fact that people will go overboard and do what it takes to get that money. Due to this death rates has gone up and this is one of the main causes.
In addition there are many people in the world that sell drugs. When a person sells drugs most of the time they exchange it for money. People sell drugs to get money. For example, many people say they sell drugs to get money to take care of their family. Well to take care of your family you need money don’t you?
On the other hand, I have been told not to pull my phone out on the train because people get rob for expenses devices. Some of the reasons people rob are because they can’t afford the item they are taking. Others do it because they can sell it and make good money off it. For example, I was on the train and this lady had her phone out on the train and three boys took her phone and ran off the train. This show how it is all coming down to money.
In conclusion, crime all leads back to money, some may feel that crime and money don’t go hand in hand. My findings show that if everything in the world did not have to do with money then people would not rob, kill, or sell drugs for it.


The author's comments:
I always wanted to Know why everything in the world have to do with money and why people are so money hungry. Like money is life