LET'S WAIT FOR CHILDREN'S DAY | Teen Ink

LET'S WAIT FOR CHILDREN'S DAY

By balachakra PLATINUM, Coimbatore, Other
balachakra PLATINUM, Coimbatore, Other

people say that changes in life are acceptable...but whats true....
the changes are not acceptable but its adaptable

It’s a very special day. Even though we children have our birthday in different day with different time, there is one day common to all of us called "CHILDREN'S DAY”. Ah JAWAHARLAL NEHRU has declared delight on his birthday. He had very good dreams on us. I would thank “CHACHA” for giving a exotic day. In my point of view, it’s not just a matter of wearing a color dress to the school on this occasion and singing his songs but also to fulfill his dreams. The celebration of this day is not only for children who are provided with a proper school, food, education. It has to be universally celebrated for the children who are not even fulfilled by their basic needs. . This is also a great day were we the children should try to remember one thing that is “CHILD LABOUR”. Still there are people of our age who are working as slaves in factories. We should try to evoke them and make this INDIA as free from child labor. ABDUL KALAM wishes that his dream of INDIA in 2020 is in the hands of youngsters. But the sad thing to be felt in this is TODAY'S CHILDREN ARE TOMORROW'S YOUNGSTER WHERE THAT CHILDREN IS BEING DUMBED IN HANDS OF SMALL FACTORIES. I would like to quote that "IF ONLY THERE IS A DAY WITHOUT CHILD LABOUR AT ANY PART OF THE WORLD, THEN THAT DAY SHOULD BE A GREAT DAY CALLED AS CHILDREN'S DAY”.