Men vs. Women | Teen Ink

Men vs. Women

By Derek Devine BRONZE, Houston, Texas
Derek Devine BRONZE, Houston, Texas

In the commercial industry and in real life situations the topic of if men are better than girls or the other way around is a very controversial topic. People believe that women are stronger then men in areas of life, but if it wasn’t for the guy who would pay for the electrical bill, the water bill, the phone bill, well all of the bills. In the book Genesis it states “To Adam he says…cursed is the ground because of you through painful toil you will eat of it all the days of your life. It will produce thorns and thistles for you, and you will eat the plants of the field. By the sweat of your brow you will eat the food until you return to the ground”. So God is saying that the man is going to do the hard labor and work for the food and shelter. Don’t get me wrong women are very important in this world, because if there is no women there will be no children, but if there where no men there will be no children. So the men are working in the fields hard at work, when the women are at the house cleaning or doing something on the lines of that. In that case, men are better than girls in situations like this one.

In the work office the men are the ones getting paid the most and have hire jobs. Most bosses are men, you don’t really see many women at the boss position. In the armed forces there are more men that serve then women. It’s because most women candle the handle rigorous activities that has to be performed. You don’t see a woman working in the oil fields on the hug rigs working fast, that’s the men’s job. The men are the ones bringing in the salaries so that there can be food on the table.

Don’t get me wrong, women can perform many things that men cannot, but when it comes to the physical aspect of it men are built bigger and stronger. Single moms have to work harder then regular couples, but the men still have to pay support for the family that’s relying on him to do so. There are single dads too that have to work as hard as single moms maybe even harder. The women are probably going to say, but we have to go through child labor, but guys have to labor to in a different way. We have to labor in the fields and work.

In conclusion guys are stronger then girls in many terms. The women rely on the men to get through in live, to put food on the table. They also rely on men to protect and to keep our freedom. If it wasn’t for the men who do all these things there would be none of this.