what matters to all people | Teen Ink

what matters to all people

Ignorance is in all of us at one point. However, we can change that. There are so many people in this world who get bullied and tourmented about what there beliefs are. No one should ever be juged by what they believe in. My friend always gets tourmented because he is gay. People who tourment him make rude remarks like how he will go to hell for being that way. Also how GOD doesnt like homosexuals. They claim how there christans. Well what they dont know is that in the bible it states "GOD shall love thou neighbor", which is everyone. Also GOD has a purpose for each living thing in this life. He made people the way they are and they need to love themselves. It doesnt matter if you what you are or what beliefs you hav. GOD loves you and people need to accept that.

I wrote this article for my friend who is gay, and all the other kids in this world who gets tourmented from other people. It drives me crazy when people call themselves "true christans." and are so ignorant. I hope that this article wil help people who are faced with this.

Shadow5595 BRONZE, Linda Park, Arizona

And so the Lion Fell In Love With The Lamb<3....

Um Jackie i dont really think that it is a bad sin, honestly. I mean to some people it might be because straight people are not used to it. You know? Its diffrent to straight people. OK, so let me get back to your question. In my opinion it isnt a sin.......... you "do it" with someone you love and if you love, you know, the same sex then you do what you want to do. Thanks for commeting you are awesome! By the way im glad you liked my article!!:)

jackie78 said...
jackie78, Kansas, Kansas
i have a question is it a bad sin if 2 homosexuals do it u know what i mean by do it? is it a bad sin? very good keep up the writing

jackie78 said...
jackie78, Kansas, Kansas
i have a question is it a bad sin if 2 homosexuals have sex? and very good keep it up