The Fearless Indian Army | Teen Ink

The Fearless Indian Army

February 8, 2022
By Jyothis PLATINUM, Ernakulam, Other
Jyothis PLATINUM, Ernakulam, Other
37 articles 14 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
When hearts speak of gratitude,words lose their significance. When love takes up the mic of life,the only voice that rings in each heart would be love, love and love......


Have you ever thought of a day when you open your eyes and discover that you're held captive by some terrorists? I've never thought so because I know that there are hundreds of soldiers who guard my country day and night; giving up the pleasures that life would have offered them otherwise. I know that there's no men in the world so brave and fearless like the Hindustani soldiers. They are the uncelebrated heroes of the victorious India. Many of them breath their last reciting 'Bharat Matha ki Jai.' Blessed am I  to be a part of such a nation rich in its defense and security. 

People have often wondered how can the Indian army be so fearless, even when the country's surrounded by unknown enemies left and right. The spirit of the soldiers in protecting the boundaries of the nation is the sole reason why we wake up to mornings of freedom and happiness. The Indian army has a strict code of conduct and a well defined structure which brings in clarity to the authority and power of each soldier. Each soldier knows his due role in national security. From the period of training, each soldier develops in him an obligation to protect the nation at any cost. The Pathankot incident and several others prove the fearless nature of the army in ensuring national defense. Besides during natural calamities, it's the army who undertakes the rescue operations selflessly. 

I would say all jobs are important but the job of a soldier is one step ahead because he's never on a holiday. All of us are patriots by birth but a soldier is a patriot both by birth and profession. When we sleep comfortably in our soft mattresses, these soldiers spend sleepless nights guarding our nation. So let's respect their efforts and give a big salute to all the fearless Jawans of India.