The First Day Of School Monologue | Teen Ink

The First Day Of School Monologue

By HippieNamedAnna PLATINUM, Kansas City, Missouri
HippieNamedAnna PLATINUM, Kansas City, Missouri

Let It Be-The Beatles
Music is the only thing that makes sense any more-Me
Make love, not war-a bunch of people
Roses are red, Violets are blue, I have five fingers, The middle one's for you-Me :)

Ugh, what? You Totally just woke me up in the middle of the best dream ever! I don't care if it's the first day of school, I'm not going! *sigh* Fine. But just to see my friends, ok? Should I wear my shirt that says Homework Sucks, It Kills Trees, or is that to much? Ooh! I got it! I'll wear my plain white tee shirt, ripped up skinny jeans, and drawn on converse, that way my teacher wont expect much out of me. Ok, I'm ready.
Later that day.
Umm, yeah, Mom? Today at school I kinda already got suspended. For throwing a hot dog out of the window and it turned out it hit the principal. It's not my fault they give us homework on the first day! Now that is child abuse!

I love writing about typical things, but I have never even gotten sent to the principal's office, so I don't have this experience. But it is the monologue I use for some auditions and I love it.

XxKMANxX said...
on Apr. 28 2020 at 6:08 am
XxKMANxX, Slough, Alaska
man city

Let It Be-The Beatles
Make love, not war-a bunch of people

haha thanks. I wrote it at like, 4am, and then the next day when I read it I was like, "What drug was I on????" But this is the monologue I always use for auditions just because it's so easy to memorize

this monologue is really hilirious... =)

Let It Be-The Beatles
Make love, not war-a bunch of people

eh, i don't like stereotypes. but i guess i'll take that was a complement. so thanks!

toxic.monkey SILVER, Tashkent, Other

"Homo homini lupus"

Haha this is a pretty good "punk chick" stereotype. Like!

Let It Be-The Beatles
Make love, not war-a bunch of people

yeah, i know, right? im going into 8th grade, not second!

CindyM said...
CindyM, Idaho Falls, Idaho

"One good think about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain."- Bob Marley

omg i totally hate first day of school! theres sooo many papers to sign and everybody is talking about everybody! oh and i hate when teachers ask us to itroduce ourselves in front of the class and tell evervybody alittle about yourself. that is so elementary school! im a frkn senior in high school! oh and i hate when teachers give you hw on the first day of school! lameee