school should be optional | Teen Ink

school should be optional

I don’t think kids should have to go to school if they don’t want to. You ask why? Because most kids sleep anyway during classes, and its wasting paper cause kids don’t do their homework, it goes in the trash.
I mean some kids might be scared
to come to school because of all the drama, and there are some mean teachers. You can get iss if you miss school and sometimes it’s not your fault. I think the rules are stupid.
I think most kids hate waking up early, for one because they don’t like going to bed early or they cant sleep. For two because school is too hard for some people. Kids copy one another so its like they are cheating their way through high school. What’s the point let them quit.
They should make a rule to where you can quit school only if you can get a job, but if you cant get one you have to do community service. So at least they wont be lazy when they quit school

wow... wow... Calm down. math can help you if you fail at raping, I mean do you think EMENEM just got amazing, hell no he skipped school to rap... oh wait that doesn't help my point. Never mind

CJH2301 said...
School should be required. It prepares you for life. It teaches you to not be late, you can learn to cook in FACS, and it teaches you to do your work.

RapG said...
Ok but i wanna be a Rapper Wt is the point of math if its not engish like what i'm gonna rap about math or science thats why the internet was made in the first place ti make it fast and simple like people who choose to go to school gonna help our future so they can do there part others just do wt the fuck they should do.

Nour29 said...
A) your right for some reasons, but school should not be optional as well because they must have the right to learn .... Students can put some rules (in a limited way) and thank you .....student