School Shooting | Teen Ink

School Shooting

By Dnunez BRONZE, Edwards, Colorado
Dnunez BRONZE, Edwards, Colorado

The school shooting is a topic that has become famous but behind that painful story, there's an even more depressive story the shooter's story.

As it sounds it might sound weird but really the person that wants to cause the horror has a reason he might be depressed and in my opinion, he is the person that needs more help do to the situation, he might have a mental disability or a mental disorder such as dementia, post traumatic disorder this means that he has a problem that needs to be fixed as as soon that  person is treated he will be back to normal in a way but when this person will think before doing this act.

As well if the person has been treated bad by other persons he will accumulate and the more and more this person is abused he will accumulate anger and will find a way to try and get a satisfaction, this doesn't always mean this person will get a gun and start shooting, but it's a possibility that he will do something he will later end up trying to forget and he will not know how to fix it.